Alpengirl Summer Adventure Camp for Girls
Welcome to Alpengirl Camp
Alpengirl is an overnight summer adventure camp for pre-teen and teen girls only, ages 11-17.
1 or 2-week camp sessions are offered in Washington, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Alaska and Hawaii.
Camp sessions are multi-adventure and can include backpacking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, canoeing, sea kayaking, rock climbing, hiking and surfing.
Outdoor tent camping, daily yoga practice, leadership opportunities, and a deliciously healthy camp food menu are included during every camp session.
Our small, family-like groups are limited to 12 campers led by 2-3 female Alpenguides.
Girls of all experience levels are welcome. Activities are designed for the never-ever camping "Adventuress!"
Alpengirl offers a balanced mix of outdoor adventure, organic fitness and genuine friendship that allows each girl to blossom.
Top 10 Reasons Girls Choose Alpengirl
- Fun. Alpengirl is a lighthearted teen summer adventure camp filled with fun and games
- All Girls. All girl camps allow girls personalities and skills to grow and shine
- Friendship. Make lasting camp friends with a diverse assortment of girls from all over the world
- Active. New adventure sports and activities are introduced daily in our active camp itineraries
- Outdoor. Living outside connects girls with nature and develops a greater appreciation of simple comforts
- Healthy. Eating healthy camp food, practicing yoga and being active outdoors with a positive attitude
- Self Esteem. Increase self esteem while accomplishing personal goals and developing leadership skills
- Inclusive. Be a valued member of a small, tight knit and inclusive group of girls that share a common interest
- Comfortable. No previous experience is required, only a willingness to try and a desire to have fun
- New. Alpengirl is a whole NEW adventure; New Places, New People, New Activities, New YOU!